Overview of Types of Training Media
An overhead projector is used to project material from a book or a prepared transparency
onto a screen. When using transparencies, remember:
- Do not use more than four or five words per line.
- Do not crowd too many lines onto one transparency.
- Design transparencies so that they can be read from the back row of the training
- Use dark letters on light backgrounds.
When using overhead projectors, remember:
- Place a transparency on the projector before the training in order to focus it.
- Always have a spare light bulb and extension cord with you.
- Designate someone to control the room lights.