Planning the Training: Day of the Training
- If the training room is not easy to find, post
signs indicating the location.
- Make sure there are enough chairs, handouts
and a name tag for every participant and any
- Make sure the ventilation and the temperature
of the room is comfortable.
- Have a registration table where participants can
sign in and pick up handouts.
- Post Back to Sleep campaign and other sleep
safety/risk reduction posters in the training
- Check to make sure that the equipment you
need is there and working smoothly.
- Test all equipment.
- Make sure that the LCD projections, overhead
projections or flip chart can be seen from all
vantage points in the room.
- Perform a last-minute check of all training
materials and handouts.
- Confirm set-up of refreshments for breaks, if
- Place any miscellaneous items you might need
within easy reach, such as a pen, note pad,
videotape, watch, glass of water or tissue.